Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BABY BUMP!!

Easter Sunday what a feast! I am so grateful for my family. We love each other and enjoy being together too.  I love that my children though grown and married live right here with in 15 min. from us and we can celebrate holidays like Easter together.

As our daughter in law was walking toward the chairs my daughter yelled "BABY BUMP - I SEE IT!!"  Oh yes there sure was too! We are finally seeing real signs of that first grandbaby.  I think for mothers day I am going to buy her a couple of maternity tops. 


I am still just beside my self. I contain it when the kids are around so I don't drive them crazy But the Granddaddy and I secretively are going nuts!! We have all kinds of plans for our little cookies. Oh we have plans for trips, and all kinds of memory making ideas!

Oh little Macaroon Grandmommy  already loves you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Your Daughter-In-Love is beautiful!! I am so happy for your entire family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete